Accuphase DC-950 Precision MDSD Digital Processor
DC-950 Precision MDSD Digital Processor
Digital signal processing is implemented through an ultra-high-speed FPGA in conjunction with innovative MDSD reproduction technology, forming a double-speed high-precision moving-average filter circuit for straight D/A conversion of the DSD signal. Eight digital inputs including USB with support for 11.2896 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) and 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM), as well as an HS-LINK connector (Version 1 and 2) provide enhanced versatility for the ultimate in performance and sonic purity.
- Ground-breaking digital processing: MDSD (Multiple Double Speed DSD) with support for 11.2896 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD).
- MDS++ type D/A converter with 8 parallel circuits and support for 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM).
- Strong power supply with high-efficiency toroidal transformers and array of custom-made filtering capacitors.
- Display can show sampling frequency and number of quantization bits.
- The 7-segment display is larger than earlier displays of this type, for improved readability.
- Filter amplifier printed circuit board made from glass cloth fluorocarbon resin with low dielectric constant and minimum loss.
- Versatile array of inputs including HS-LINK (Version 1 and 2), BALANCED, COAXIAL x 3, OPTICAL x 2, and USB.
- Phase selector for balanced output.
- One COAXIAL and one OPTICAL digital output.
- Advanced High Carbon cast iron insulator feet with superior damping characteristics further enhance sound quality.
- Massive wood cabinet with natural grain, individually finished by master craftsmen.
Guaranteed specifications measured according to JEITA standard CP-2402A
|Supported Sampling Frequencies||
|Supplied with DC-950||
|Frequency Response||0.5 to 50,000 Hz +0, -3dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.00045% (20 to 20,000Hz)|
|Channel Separation||120dB (20 to 20,000Hz)|
|Output Voltage and Impedance||
|Output Level Control||0dB to -80dB (digital)|
|Power Requirements||120V, 220V, 230V AC, 50/60 Hz
(Voltage as indicated on rear panel)
Width 477mm (18.8 in)
Height 156mm (6.14 in)
Depth 393mm (15.5 in)
24.2kg (53.4 lbs) net
31.0kg (68.3 lbs) in shipping carton
|Optional HS-LINK Cable
(supplied with DP-950)
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!