Accuphase DG-68 Digital Voicing Equalizer
DG-68 Digital Voicing Equalizer
In 1997, Accuphase introduced a product which revolutionized the concept of the graphic equalizer and made headlines in the audio world: the Digital Voicing Equalizer DG-28. Follow-up models in the DG series brought further improvements which garnered more praise and led to the recognition of the Voicing Equalizer as an indispensible component of the ultimate audio system.
The high-resolution, high-definition color IPS LCD panel allows the use of a stylus pen to directly draw any desired response curve. Intuitive operation and a full complement of sophisticated display functions make sound field compensation swift and easy while giving the user full control. Setting data as well as display screenshots can be saved on a USB flash drive for quick recall at any time. The DG-68 brings out unknown possibilities in music reproduction by controlling the sound field and tone exactly in accordance with the user's preferences.
- Fully digital signal processing Voicing Equalizer
- Separate sound field compensation and equalizer functions
- Smooth Voicing feature prevents excessive correction based on the low frequency reproduction capability of the speakers
- High-speed 40-bit floating point DSP
- High-accuracy A / D and D / A conversion circuitry
- Intuitive and highly readable menu screens make operation easy
- Freely programmable 30 pattern memory
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs provided as standard
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!