Accuphase DP-430 MDS Compact Disc Player
DP-430 MDS Compact Disc Player
The Accuphase-developed high-rigidity, high-precision drive optimized for CD reproduction, along with a super-quiet and smooth disc loading mechanism ensure pure signal readout of the highest order. In the processor section, the MDS type D/A converter utilizes four DAC chips driven in parallel, and the filter amplifier features the newly developed ANCC (Accuphase Noise and Distortion Cancelling Circuit). CD transport section and digital processor are kept completely separate. In addition to a USB input, coaxial and optical connectors are provided for digital input and transport output. Quality construction and highly advanced digital technology fully reveal the potential of the CD medium and provide a listening experience that opens up new emotional depths even with familiar music sources.
- High-precision CD drive.
- High-quality CD tray and ultra quiet and smooth loading mechanism.
- MDS D/A converter with four circuits driven in parallel.
- Direct Balanced Filter with separate line and balanced signal paths.
- Phase selector for balanced outputs.
- Digital interface with USB input.
- Transport outputs and digital inputs allow insertion of DG-58 into signal path for sound field correction.
- Sampling frequency and quantization bit display.
|Digital Processor Section||
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!