Few A/V Preamplifier-Processors offer the innovation and performance found in the all new AVM 60. Features include Dolby Atmos & DTS:X immersive audio decoding, support for UHD Blu-ray and 4K60 through HDMI 2.0a with HDR. HDCP 2.2 and 18.2 Gbps are also included allowing switching for compatibility with the latest video formats.
Audiophile-friendly features include a toroidal power supply, premium differential-output D/A converters with 32-bit conversion and sampling rate optimized filters for hi-res sound. Premium A/D converters with 106 dB signal to noise ratio ensure the highest- quality sound when using analog sources.
DTS Play-Fi offers easy-to-use music playback from popular streaming services and locally networked sources, controlled through iOS, Android or PC apps.
11.2 Pre-Amplifier Channels
HDMI & Video
Additional Features & Functions
- FM Tuner
- Low Standby Mode power consumption
- Remote control app for iOS (Apple) and Android (coming soon!)
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dolby Surround
- DTS Neo:6 - Cinema, Music
- All-Channels - All-Speaker Stereo
- 8 HDMI inputs (7 rear and 1 front-panel)
- Digital Audio Inputs: 2 Coaxial + 3 Optical
- 5 Stereo Analog RCA Inputs
- HDMI On-Screen Display
- MHL Supported Inputs
- xvYCC, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC601, sYCC601, Deep Colour
- 2 Parallel Outputs
- Consumer Electronic Control
- Audio Return Channel
- Standby Pass-through