PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono Power Amplifiers
“The first amplifier I gave up a lifetime obsession with tubes for” Arnie Nudell, founder, Infinity Systems.
Have you ever wanted to own the finest amplifier in the world but were scared off by a six-figure price tag? All that is about to change. The BHK Signature 300 Monoblock power amplifiers are a stunning achievement in power amplification and Bascom H. King’s finest work. Power amplifiers are the make-or-break component in the music reproduction chain. Everything in your system funnels into this critical component; anything lost can never be recovered. The BHK Signature 300 Monoblock features a zero-loss vacuum tube input stage coupled to a high bias differentially balanced MOSFET output. This amplifier is unmatched, in terms of sheer musicality, openness, tonal richness and accuracy, jaw dropping performance.
- Zero-loss parallel vacuum tube input stage
- Fully paralleled inside (not like a traditional bridged approach)
- Differentially coupled, paralleled, balanced MOSFET output stage
- All through hole construction (no surface mount parts)
- RCA Single ended input
- XLR balanced input
- 300 watts 8Ω
- 600 watts 4Ω
- 1000 watts 2Ω
- Less than 0.1% thd 20Hz to 20kHz at rated power
- Damping factor 100 for excellent loudspeaker control
- Front panel standby button for vacuum tube input
- -3dB greater than 200kHz
- Dual, custom, solid copper, gold plated output binding posts
- Fully balanced from input to output
- 83 pounds
- Input 12 volt trigger
- Easy access for tubes
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!