Pro-Ject Audio Elemental Phono USB Turntable
• Belt drive system
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Central gravity mass point made from artificial stone
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• Low resonance particle board platter with felt mat
• 8,6” ultra low mass tonearm with straight arm tube
• Pre-adjusted tracking force & antiskating
• Gold-plated RCA contacts & cartridge pins
• Integrated phono stage with precise RIAA equalisation
• Line level output
• A/D converter for vinyl recording with USB B output
• Colour options: red-black, white-black, silver-black
Best buy turntable with maximum simplicity, outstanding sound quality & USB recording capability!
Pro-Ject has decided to go after the cheap plastic turntable market with an high quality alternative that comes complete with an Ortofon cartridge. The new Elemental Phono USB table is a real "plug'n'play" all the way. No adjustment of counterweight and antiskating is needed, because both are pre-adjusted. This new straight tonearm is optimised for Ortofon OM cartridge series. All the buyer needs to do is remove it from the box, remove bearing guard, locate the belt around the platter, remove stylus guard and plug it into hifi system and computer.
The only plastic here is the stylus guard!
The hidden secret to the new table's sonic success, is a central gravity mass point, made from artificial stone and placed directly underneath the platter bearing. It is capable to fully absorb unwanted rumble and motor vibration. This turntable appears to be pure simplicity itself, while maintaining high quality audio standards and vinyl recording capability.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!