Pro-Ject Audio Essential II Turntable
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Dust cover included
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality!
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor control with DC power supply minimzes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steelspindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to seccure low friction.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board. Essential II utilises a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better „plug & play“ solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!