Pro-Ject The Classic Turntable
• Belt drive with manual speed control 33/45 rpm
• Height adjustable decoupling feet
• Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminium-platter / felt mat
• Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
• 9” carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
• Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
• Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
• Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
• Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
• TPE damped counterweight
• Optionally available with 2M Silver phono cartridge
• Classic wooden chassis in 3 matt finishes
(walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)
• Dustcover included
*)TPE is a family of modern damping materials which can be tuned to damp resonances at specific frequencies. So any TPE we use is different and specially designed for the material and frequency range it should damp!
The Classic offers classic look and innovative high-end technology
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!