PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC
The NuWave DSD is an affordable breakthrough digital to analog processor. Based on the acclaimed Sabre 32 bit Hyperstream architecture, the NuWave DSD accepts inputs from any digital source including I2S, coax, TOSLINK and USB, playing both asynchronous PCM (up to 192/32) and DSD (single or double rate) through our exclusive class A hybrid output stage with either single ended (RCA) or balanced (XLR) connections.
Sometimes good things come in small packages and that’s certainly the case with the NuWave DSD. Our most affordable D to A Converter gives up little in the way of features from our larger and more expensive version, the DirectStream. Fully asynchronous on its inputs, the NuWave DSD can take just about any type of input, at sample rates and bit depths to match current high resolution standards and output pure analog through a class A hybrid output stage.
Used with any CD player or transport, the NuWave DSD produces a seamless three dimensional soundstage from your entire CD library. Connected to your computer, running music management software like iTunes, Bit Perfect, Amarra, or JRiver and an iPhone or Droid controller, the NWD becomes your center for streaming high resolution music at the touch of a finger. Performance as well as musicality are never compromised. Hand tuned and personally voiced by Paul McGowan, this fine audio instrument will bring the listener years of musical bliss.
- Four digital inputs
- Single and double rate DSD
- CPLD input (FPGA) lowers jitter, waveshapes, reduces propagation delay
- Native mode standard
- No added Sample Rate Conversion
- I2S input
- 192kHz asynchronous coax and TOSLINK inputs
- 192kHz asynchronous USB< input/li>
- DSD direct through I2S
- High current class A hybrid output stage
- Fully balanced input to output
- Passive output filter lowers transient distortion
- Direct coupled without any capacitors in output signal path
- High bandwidth output stage -3dB 60kHz
- Low jitter clocks
- High Current oversized analog power supply
- 7 voltage regulators
- High speed power supply diodes
- Massive 15,000 mFd low ESR capacitors
- ESS Hyperstream
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!