QAT MS5 Music Server + CD Player
QAT has developed in-house an app ‘QAT Remote’ to control the server to listen, rip and copy from anywhere within same Wi-Fi signal reception. The app comes both for iOS and Android devices, with tablets to control all functions, and phones for playback controls on iOS, on Android all functions are available on either devices. The apps are available for free on the App Store and on our website, and are updated regularly.
The remote control device is only used to send a control signal by wireless transmission, all music data is saved on the Music Server. This way, the sound output quality of the MS5 Music Server is not affected by transmission speeds inadequate for Hi-Fi standard music files, or by wireless interferences. The app also allows interaction with the MS5 to create playlists, change CD covers, change track names and other information.
The MS5 with its sophisticated design and utilitarian appearance, cool finish and state-of-the art craftsmanship, completely subverts the traditional Hi-Fi audio design concept. Its chassis and the top panel are made from whole sheets of extruded, seamless aluminum alloy 6mm thick. Solution treatment and aging (STA), polishing, sandblasting, pickling, chemical polishing, oxidation, coloring, and sealing are among the multiple processes which contribute to the MS5’s modern and timeless appearance, making it easy to be integrated in any home environment.
- TEAC CD drive
● 2TB, 3.5-inch hard drive that can store up to 5,000 CDs (imported in FLAC lossless format)
● Proprietary UI implementation
● Remote controllable with IOS and Android devices
● Supported audio formats: PCM、WAV、APE、FLAC、AIFF、WMA、M4A、MP3、AAC and Ogg Vorbis, etc. (Future formats will be supported via software updates)
- The decoding circuit uses 2 Analog-Devices AD1955（24Bit/192KHz）chips in differential mode
- Full balanced analog circuitry with proprietary discrete OP amplifiers consisting of very high slew rate FET and bipolar devices
● Analog output: RCA, XLR
● Digital output: RCA
● Data transport input port: USB
● Data transport output port: USB
● Network port: RJ45
● CNC machined super-heavy all-metal chassis
● Super-cooling, fan-less chassis design
● Remote maintenance support
● Available colors: Black, Silver as standard
● Optional colors: Champagne, Red, Blue, Racing Green
● Dimensions (W/D/H): 325x270x165 mm
● Net weight: 12.7kg
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!