Sonus Faber Principia 1
Playing the Music You Love
A perfect sound is a right for all Music lovers.
This is the Sonus faber’s unwavering belief that inspired the creation of Principia collection, a family of entry level loudspeakers that makes high-end audio easier to achieve by those entering the high fidelity world as well as for those who are still looking for the right speaker that suits their musical tastes.
Passion for Music
In both its shape and name, Principia collection embodies the idea of a beginning, a foundation, a primary element: plain and essential lines, like the ones that define the speaker’s design, and a name that stands for one’s starting point and entry in the audio high-end world. Principia collection is a great solution for many different listening needs, meeting the requirements of stereo as well as multichannel Home Theater systems in both small and large rooms. The deep relationship with the Chameleon collection is evident in many design and technical details they share - particularly the brushed aluminum details and trapezoidal shape. The 29 mm high definition precoated fabric dome tweeter with DKM membrane is inherited from Chameleon as well, while the other Silver polyproylene injected flat surface cone drivers are new Sonus faber designs and are unique to Principia.
2 way bookshelf vented box.
- Cabinet: Matt black with aluminium trims
- Tweeter: 29mm high definition precoated fabric dome driver with no ferrofluid. Sonus faber design
- Mid-Woofer: 150mm driver. Free compression basket design and PP cone. Sonus faber design
- Frequency Response: 50 - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 87dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 30 - 150W, without clipping Dimensions: 320 x 175 x 280mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 5kg each