Unison Research Sinfonia Valve Amplifier
Part of our classic line of tube amplifiers that include the Preludio and the Performance, the Sinfonia integrated amplifier retains the technical approach, sound and beautiful aesthetics found in the rest of the line. While the Sinfonia offers both stunning looks and equally stunning sound, it is also extremely reliable due to its unique design solutions, quality materials and the highest of build quality standards.
- Type: Dual mono Stereo Integrated Valve Amplifier
- Output Stage: single ended parallel ultraliner A class
- Output Power: 25W
- Inputs: 4 line, 1 tape
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Outputs: 1 tape, 1 subwoofer, loudspeakers bi-wiring
- Output Impedance: 4 – 8 ohm
- Feedback factor: 14dB
- Frequency Response: 20 – 30000 Hz
- Valves: 4 x 6550/KT88, 2 x ECC82, 2 x ECC83
- Remote Control: IR inputs and volume
- Power Consumption: 500W max
- Dimension: 44 x 42 x 21 cm.
- Net Weight: 55 Ibs