Vicoustic Flexi Wood A50 Absorptive Panels
The panel's revolutionary design is further enhanced by the addition of a wood surface. Long known for its excellent acoustic properties, the wood also adds elegance and modernity to the panel, making it suitable for use in any type of space.
The Flexi Wood panel is available in two different thicknesses for use in different frequency ranges. Flexi Wood A50 is designed to perform to maximum effect between 400 and 1250 Hz.
Listening Rooms, Home Theatres, Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Performance Spaces, Rehearsal Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, etc.
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 54 mm
- Units Per Box: 8
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency: Medium, Medium-Low
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass E
- Fire Class France (NF P): M1
- Units per Box: 8
- Material: Wood, Foam
- Wood Type: Mdf Painted
- Foam Type: M1
- Edges: Angled
- Installation Place: Wall, Ceiling
- Fixing Type: Glued