AT LPW50PB Turntable
AT LPW50PB Turntable
The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM. The turntable includes a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application. The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
Stunning Look, Stunning Sound
Marked by the high-gloss, piano-black finish of its anti-resonance plinth, the AT-LPW50PB offers sleek, modern styling to match the supreme accuracy of its sensor-monitored motor.
Designed for a Higher Level of Listening
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm and comes with an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and a special black version of the versatile AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge.
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish
- High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
Our team at Brisbane HiFi offers installation and guidance services.For Brisbane = $145 For Gold Coast = $185
For Sunshine Coast = $185
Upon completion of purchase, our staff will organise a time with you for installation etc.
Belt-drive manual turntable
DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter||
< 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||
35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
|Power Supply Requirements||
100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.
With dustcover: 420.0 mm W x 356.0 mm D x 126.0 mm H
5.56 kg without dust cover
Static balanced straight carbon tonearm
|Effective arm length||
|Tracking error angle||
|Applicable cartridge weight||
|Stylus pressure adjustment range||
Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95E stereo cartridge (black), 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.0 m), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m), Dust cover hinges
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!