KEF CI160TR In-Wall Speaker
Boasting the latest incarnation of our formidable 4.5in mid/bass T series driver and powerful 1in tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where space above the ceiling is at a premium. Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
• <36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
• Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
• Vented tweeter with KEF’s unique ‘tangerine’ waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
• Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
• Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
• Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg or direct screw fastening
|Frequency response (±6dB) open-backed||110Hz-24kHz|
|Drive units||LF: 115mm (4.5 in.) dual layer MF
HF: 25mm (1 in.) aluminium HF
|Recommended amplifier power||10-100W|
|Product external dimensions||Diameter: Φ234.6mm (Φ9.24 in.)
Depth: 40mm (1.57 in.)
|Cut-out dimensions||Φ196mm (Φ7.71 in.)|
|Net Weight||1 kg|
|Mounting depth from surface||36mm (1.42 in.)|
|Minimum wall thickness||10mm (0.39 in.)|
|Maximum wall thickness||25.5mm (1 in.)|
|Optional rough in frame||RIF160R|
|Optional rear enclosure||RNC160R|
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!