PA240 Arcam Power Amplifier
Exceptional Power, Immersive Sound
The PA240 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 2 channels of efficient Class G amplification. With an impressive 380W per channel, the PA240 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA240 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- 2 Channel Power Amplifier
- 2 x 225W Class G amplification (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- 1 x 790W Class G bridged mode (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- Class G amplification with 50W of class A operation
- Toroidal transformer
- Stereo, Dual Mono or Bridged operation
- Ethernet, RS232 control
- Switchable RCA or balanced XLR inputs
- Continuous power output at 0.2% THD per channel
- 2 channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz 380W/225W
- 1 channel driven, 8Ω bridged mode, 20-20kHz 790W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz 0.001%
- RCA Type XLR Type
- Input sensitivity 200W / 8Ω 1.15V RMS 2.3V RMS
- Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W / 8Ω 110dB
- Input impedance 10kΩ
- Frequency response 20 – 20kHz +/-0.05dB
- Mains voltage 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) 1.5kW
- Power consumption (idle, typical) 90W (Thermal dissipation
- approx. 340 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) <0.5W
- Dimensions W x D x H (including feet,
- control knob and speaker terminals)
- 433 x 425 x 177mm
- Weight (net) 18kg
- Weight (packed) 19.7kg
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!