HRS Nimbus Coupler
For use with Nimbus Spacer of choice.
The HRS Nimbus System incorporates a highly effective design to eliminate component chassis noise revealing a new level of musical performance. These products are precision manufactured from billet-machined aircraft aluminum and proprietary HRS polymers. A very specific amount of mass, stiffness, and damping from these products eliminate chassis resonance problems and transform residual chassis energy to heat. This special system utilized by audiophiles and industry professionals as their reference chassis noise reduction system.
- Broadband noise reduction design maximizes performance
- Effective on electronic chassis and speaker cabinets
- Selection of sizes and heights allow system optimization
- Proprietary polymers optimized from years of listening tests
- High grip design creates very stable system
- Separate Nimbus elements maximize configuration flexibility
There are two primary components to the Nimbus system:
- The all polymer Nimbus Coupler
- An anodized aluminum Nimbus Spacer
The HRS Nimbus system is placed directly on the shelf, supporting your component with one of the all polymer Nimbus Couplers in contact with the surface of the shelf, and another in direct contact with the bottom chassis of the component (not the existing component feet). The Nimbus Spacer is selected to give you the desired height of the system.
Brisbane HiFi offers free shipping within Australia on orders over $1,000AUD. We also offer personal delivery by our team on a case-by-case basis, dependent on location.
Brisbane HiFi offers a 30-day full refund on most unopened items, (excluding special order) and honours full manufacturer's warranty.