THOR Technologies Smart Filter D145 Power Filter
Universal Filter and Surge Protector.
7 Outlets, specifically designed to provide the highest level of Power Protection of any Entry Level Protector. 18 separate and discrete AC components plus 5 DC components create a powerful barrier against transient spikes and line interferences – a major cause of Hardware Damage and Data Failure. Internet ready - ultra fast protection - RJ45 connection. 6-year product replacement warranty, $100,000 connected equipment warranty.
About THOR Technologies
Thor Technologies Pty Ltd manufactures a premium range of power protection and power filtration products that clean the sine wave, prevent line interference and protect against damaging voltages. In any digitally sensitive equipment this translates into product performance and longevity - getting the most out of your equipment for a long time.
The premium protection offered in THOR products is typically 7 times higher than the industry standard. Perhaps the biggest example is ‘Clamping Voltage’. If power should be 240V, 280V upwards blows components, fries circuitboards, power supplies etc. THOR has a clamping voltage of 275V, the industry standard is 710V, this means the industry standard will not do anything until 710V comes down the line – well and truly after the damage is done.
Examples of inconsistent and 'dirty' power include flickering lights, hums and hisses in speakers and system hangs and lockups. In the home and business environment, air conditioners, washing machines (changing cycles), kettles and florescent lights all contribute to damaging spikes and surges.
- Supply Voltage: 240/Vac 50/Hz
- Max Current Rating: 10amps/ 2400 W (Va)
- Clamping Voltage: 275Vac
- Reaction Time: Less than 1 Nano Sec
- Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current (AMPS): 156,000 amps.Equivalent to 39,000 Amps using UL1449 Standard
- Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules): 4588 Joules. Equivalent to 1550 Joules using UL1449 Standard
- Protection Modes (all 7 outlets protects on all 3 conductors): Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter
- Total Number of Protected AC Outlets: 7
- Earth leakage Range: Less than 1 milli amp
- Operating conditions: Indoor/AC Mains
- Operating Temperatures: -10C+60C
Sometimes we want to listen to our brand new audio setup without having to worry about dragging B&W up two flights of stairs - that's where we come in! Not only are our team experts in high quality AV equipment, they're also professional bodybuilders* who can deliver and install your new toys quickly and efficiently.
Our in-house team can service those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. Give us a call to get an obligation-free quote today!